Sneeze Fetish Forum

Unrequited Love and Lust (M Obs)

Aljana

I just got back from an absolutely wonderful spring break. I went down to Oklahoma to visit my very best friend that I haven't seen in 7 years. I am rather in love with him. Unfortunately, he's gay. To make matters worse (or better, depending on your point of view) he has allergies. It's spring in Oklahoma right now. Wonderful, warm, flowery spring. Can you guess where this is going? Yeah, he was sneezing quite a bit. He's 6'2", fairly long, light brown, wavy hair, blue/grey eyes. His sneezes were a powerful, "Huh Chuusshhh!" I had a tendancy to get lost, staring at him adoringly, wondering if there was any possible way that he wasn't really gay, or cursing fate that he is. But every time he sneezed it was all I could do not to jump his bones right then and there, gay or not! Anyway, we had a wonderful time and are, of course, still best friends, despite my insanity.

Aljana

That is a great obs.... *sighs* It's always so hard when love is unrequited... especially if the guy is gay, because then the chances are even slimmer. At least you got to enjoy his sneezes, though. They sound delicious.