Sneeze Fetish Forum

kids game with sneezes

sneezy_kiwi

i work with autistic kids, and during a break in one of our sessions, the little boy i was working with brought out a lotto game for us to play together (he always beats me at every game we play... sigh). it's the sort of game where you have 30-odd cards with different pictures on them, and a board with 8 squares to put them on, matching. this particular game was a listening game. there's a tape that runs, and you have to listen, and select the correct picture to go with the sound.

well, we took turns setting out the cards, and when they were all turned over, the little boy looked over all the cards and zeroed in on one particular one - "Oooh, look," he says, "sneezing!" (four year old sneeze fetishist - how young does it start??). :?

we only had a couple of minutes to play the game, and i just knew that whatever sounds we got during our short time, we wouldn't get the sneezing sound (that's how my luck goes). but, guess what, the very last sound we had before time ran out was the sneezing one. five rapid snuffly-sounding sneezes in a row. mmmmmm, lovely! made the session worth while. i think i'll be suggesting we play that game more often... and who knows, next time it might be me throwing the tantrum to get my own way and keep playing instead of going back to work... lol. :D:D:D

Guest Shadow
(four year old sneeze fetishist - how young does it start??)

Well, most of us who've shared our life stories remember being attracted to sneezes back in our preschool days - so who knows, maybe ten or fifteen years from now that kid'll be seeking out whatever the future version of this forum is!