Sneeze Fetish Forum

obs (f)

jgj5480

Went to a restaurant near rochester ny and was at a little restaurant. Anyways its a college town so im figuring this girl was in college 19-21 years old. Anyways she walked passed my table and sat down to wipe this table off. she was probably 5'7" ish or so with dark hair brown eyes. I was watching her wipe and all the sudden she turned her head put her elbow up to her nose and sneezed into the crook of it. It sounded like ahchhh...then within like 3 seconds another sneeze came over her but this time she totally kept it silent. She didnt touch her nose once or even blow it. she continued to wipe the table down like nothing happened. I could see her face, her nose looked a little irritated but that was it. Her nose was normal sized. Not skinny but not huge. It fit her face well, plus she was hot! :) Anyways same night there was another sneeze by a waitress and i am not sure if it was her....i am 80% sure it was...possibly 15-20 minutes after the 1st 2 i heard a waitress sneeze outloud just once...I was thinking it was her.

Anyways it was a nice night out...maybe that girl is on here as a member :wink:

Hope everyone likes!

Jaime

Jaime--

You were well served in that restaurant. Thanks for telling the rest of us about it.

Joel

Guest MrPepper

what was the name of that restarant you went to near roch. NY??..i grew up in rochester and probablty know the place...plus i can tell you of all the best places to pick up ho's