Sneeze Fetish Forum

Attempts at writing

Pyrus_Fangmon

Hey guys, this is my first time writing and I hope you all like it. As nervous as I am right now, I thought I would start with a Hetalia fic with some OC's.sweatdrop.gif I am currently drawing them out the best and fastest I possibly can with drawing block. But I have somewhat good descriptions that will hopefully help with visual aid, if not I apologize upset.gif (the OC's are Capitols to some States in America and Capitol of Mexico ^_^) Hopefully I can put in as much detail as I can without this being too long...

Phoenix of Arizona/Sabrina May Jones: She is 5'7 with a light tan and toned body. Long blonde hair with the front tied in the back and green eyes. She wares a black strapless bra under an open orange and gold rimmed jacket with her flag's phoenix symbol on the back, maroon colored. Also, orange jean shorts with a golden buckle black belt, and tall brown boots. She has faded slashed scars covering her back and a Desert Iguana named Liz that is occasionally with her. Her weapon is a silver dagger with a knuckle guard that she either keeps in her pocket or in her jacket. She works as a mechanic and loves fish and strawberries. (Phoenix is my main OC so she will be used a lot)

Albany of New York/Jason Ray Jones: He is 5'7 with a light tan and toned body. Short oil black and gelled up hair that he takes pride in and brown eyes. He wares a black tank top under a dark gray shirt that is under an open black and yellow rimmed jacket. Black pocket pants with a black belt and black sneakers and black finger cut gloves. He has multiple scattered scars over his body and hides them to not be questioned and is seen having a black bird eying him from time to time on buildings. His weapon is a rusty pipe that he carries now and then and also a small pistol in his pocket. He works as an under cover police officer that finds out the juicy stuff and is the first to run in. He loves any type of food, specifically pizza.

Austin of Texas/William Salter Jones: He is 5'9, tan and toned body. Shoulder length dirty blonde hair, tied in the back with blue eyes. He wares a white tank top under a tan leather vest. Blue jeans with a leather belt and brown boots with leather gloves and a tan cowboy hat that he keeps safe. He has a few faded scars on his arms that go almost unnoticed to the human eye. He is friends with a one horned bull named Horn and he is occasionally seen with a leather whip. He works with his father Texas on their small farm like land and raise animals and sell their eggs and milk and products. His favorite food is apples and will sometimes go all day with just eating apples, even if there is a large buffet in front of him.

Tallahassee of Florida(my State biggrinsmiley.gif)/Amber Maria Jones: She is 5'6, tan and flexible. Shoulder length wavy brown with green eyes. She wears a yellow summer top with Orange flowers over a yellow bikini/spaghetti bra. Blue jean shorts and yellow sandals with pink flowers and yellow bracelets, one on her left ankle and one on her right wrist. She doesn't have a weapon in hand but will use miscellaneous objects around her if needed. She works part time at a surf shop and part time teaching swimming lessons. She loves oranges and apple juice.

Mexico City of Mexico/ Carlos Fernandez: He is 5'6 and has a sturdy Hispanic look. Gelled back black hair with brown eyes. He wears a green T-shirt under a brown buttoned jacket. Tan pants with silver chains hooked at the pockets with gray tennis shoes. His weapon is a silver pocket knife that he hides in his sleeve for quick use. He works as a festival designer and fisherman. He eats a lot of tomatoes, rice, and bread and the weakly drink.

Holy crap blinksmiley.gif I had no intention of this being so long. Um...yeah, so being the nervous person I am and will probably hide after posting this out of fear, I will try and have my first one up tonight or *looks at time* perhaps in the morning or afternoon. sweatdrop.gif I hope the information helps and I hope I can make some people happy with my writing! biggrinsmiley.gif Again, this was just a small character thing since I haven't gotten the drawings complete yet, bare with please and I will try my hardest to make these half way decent!

I may also include America, Canada, and Britain with them, since they are like family, if that's okay? blushsmiley.gif

*hides under bed with blanket and stuffed tiger*

I can't say that I'm particularly interested in Hetalia (my ex girlfriend tried to interest me in the series on several occasions, but I never could get into it), but I must say that your fancharacters would make for quite a crew. You characterized them wonderfully, I think. I especially enjoy how true to the areas they represent you made them (forgive the strange wording of that sentence). If it's in your heart to share the adventures you want these characters to embark upon then I say that you most certainly should! I have faith that you will deliver something promising. It's all about fun, right? Do what makes you happy! If you put your heart into it (which I feel that you certainly will) people will love what you do. *Smiles encouragingly*

P.S. Sometimes the things I say don't really come out the way I want them to, so I'm sorry if I said anything that came across as offensive. That isn't what I intended at all. *Awkwardly rubs the back of his/her head and stares down at his/her shoes*

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm excited!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Gehehehehe spaghetti bra!

I like these characters! ^0^

Thank you ^^ I actually left out some things and I will explain in my next post!

I can't say that I'm particularly interested in Hetalia (my ex girlfriend tried to interest me in the series on several occasions, but I never could get into it), but I must say that your fancharacters would make for quite a crew. You characterized them wonderfully, I think. I especially enjoy how true to the areas they represent you made them (forgive the strange wording of that sentence). If it's in your heart to share the adventures you want these characters to embark upon then I say that you most certainly should! I have faith that you will deliver something promising. It's all about fun, right? Do what makes you happy! If you put your heart into it (which I feel that you certainly will) people will love what you do. *Smiles encouragingly*

P.S. Sometimes the things I say don't really come out the way I want them to, so I'm sorry if I said anything that came across as offensive. That isn't what I intended at all. *Awkwardly rubs the back of his/her head and stares down at his/her shoes*

w00t.gif Thank you so much! Your words make me feel more confident! biggrinsmiley.gifbiggrinsmiley.gifbiggrinsmiley.gif

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm excited!!!!!!!

biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

I'm glad! I hope you find it enjoyable! Edited by fang815

Hi it's me again! As promised I will start today with a fic. I did however leave out a few things on my OCs. They each ware silver I.D tags in replacement for I.D cards and all speak or know two or more languages. And other little things that I will mention later on! sweatdrop.gif

And now, introductions and writing may be a bit weird sorry, for my fic!

A day at the Beach-Part One

It was a beautiful summer day in Florida. The sun was shining, the ocean waves were warm to the touch, and the soft sounds of children playing. Splash!

"Austin! I said I wasn't ready!" Yelled Tallahassee from under her pink umbrella. "Come on Talli, you've put enough sun lotion on. Not like we can get really burnt or anything." He splashed her again and backed up to the water quickly. Yep, just an ordinary summer day at the beach for the Tio...wait, Tio? Phoenix looked up from her beach bag and counted her friends. 'wheres Al?' She scanned the beach, looking at the restrooms, changing rooms, snack stands, but he wasn't anywhere to be found. "Hey guys." Tallahassee was currently splashing Austin when they both turned around. "Yeah, what's up Pheo?" (I know it should be Phoe for the nickname but Pheo looks better to me) Austin trotted over with care thinking she needed help. "Where's Al? He was suppose to be here." Phoenix said and looked around once more. “You actually invited that idiot? He probably stayed home to do something else. Were havin' fun without him, let's go in water.”

“He wouldn’t just ditch Austin.” She pulled out her cellphone and checked for any missed calls or texts from him but found nothing. “You think something happened?” “He might have got a call or something.” Tallahassee trotted over with a small smile and a beach ball in her hand. “He might not be able to reach his phone.” She tapped Austin on the head with the ball and they trotted off in the sand and into the water again. Phoenix was wary of Albany's job, but he had promised to be with them today and she was slowly growing more worried as the minutes passed without him contacting her.

3:37p.m

They were sitting next to the water eating ice cream and talking about their up coming Meeting when Phoenix's phone beeped. “Hey Pheo,” Tallahassee brought over Phoenix's phone, since she was sitting next to her bag, and handed it to her, “it's Al.” Phoenix quickly opened her phone and read the message.

Albany: sorry i couldn't make it. just woke up. feel like crap.

She stared at the text for a few seconds as her friends were playing around again. She replied with thoughtful words that she knew he wouldn’t lie to her to.

Phoenix: Are you okay.

It was more of a statement than question. She wasn't much for long conversations, and the words she did speak were almost always to the point. She waited for a few minutes and was anxious when she didn’t receive a reply, giving her a bad feeling. So with texting not working, she called. The phone rang four time before someone picked up.

“Hello...?” His voice sounded scratched and strained. “Al, what's wrong?” Phoenix took a big bite from her waffle cone and waited for him to reply. Her reply wasn't words like she was hoping for, but instead harsh coughing. “Are you injured again?” She asked with concern wising in her voice. “No...” His voiced cracked and she winced from the pained sound. “You're ill?” There was no reply again and she sighed and placed a hand to her hip, careful not to drop her cone. “I'll be over in three hours.” This time she was given a sudden reply. “No, Pheo! Its...it's nod thad bad...I mead...” That was all she needed to hear and slapped her phone shut and began organizing her bag. Her friends caught on and kneeled beside her. “What's wrong?” Of course Austin spoke first. “Al's sick. I’m going to his place.” Their eyes widened and began helping her. Though Austin and Albany had their, sibling rivalry, he was really concerned. Albany almost never got sick, and this surprised him more then Tallahassee or Phoenix, but hid it well enough to not be questioned.

When she finished packing and was heading up the sandy hill to the stairs, they called to her. “Make sure he stays in bed and gets a lot of rest!” Tallahassee shouted with a worried smile. “And keep him away from any junk food or stairs and-” He cut himself off when they gave him glances and blushed furiously. “What!?” He turned away and stomped back down to the water. The girls giggled and looked at each other. “Just make sure he's okay. We'll tell M.C (Mexico City) that something came up. And I’ll keep Austin under control. Keep us updated!” She said cheerfully and waved her hand. Phoenix nodded and brought out her phone again to make a call to the airport.

Yes I know this must have been a let downer, I greatly apologize! pinch.gif I also apologize for any mistakes or confusion that I may have made. If this was okay I will try to post Part Two to make it up? sweatdrop.gif

*nervously hides *

Edited by fang815

I really need to work on my writing, I feel as though I didn't do this right...sweatdrop.gif

Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut UP. This was so NOT a let-downer!! This is ADORABLE!! Male sickness is my fave and I really love what you did with this. Don't you DARE be so hard on yourself <3

Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut UP. This was so NOT a let-downer!! This is ADORABLE!! Male sickness is my fave and I really love what you did with this. Don't you DARE be so hard on yourself <3

blushsmiley.gifblushsmiley.gifblushsmiley.gif Thank you so much! I just feel like i should have put more into it for it being my first. I have part two almost completed if you want to read it. biggrinsmiley.gif

blushsmiley.gifblushsmiley.gifblushsmiley.gif Thank you so much! I just feel like i should have put more into it for it being my first. I have part two almost completed if you want to read it. biggrinsmiley.gif

Sure!

Okay, I know Part one didn’t have anything spectacular in it. Again I apologize. I hope Part Two is better! Enjoy! biggrinsmiley.gif

A day at the Beach-Part Two

What started out as a happy and calm day, was now mixed with a concern for a now sick friend. Albany sat there, on his bed wrapped up in his fleece blanket, with his phone held out in front of him with the line dead. He deeply sighed and flopped back onto his pillow, he was tired, cold, his throat was raw and his nose was so stuffed up that he couldn’t even blow it with his empty box of tissues. And on top of it all, his stomach was doing continuous flips since this started. He truly felt miserable and blamed his boss. Two days earlier he got a tip from a stranger that a massive drug bust was being held down an alleyway, and he went to investigate. When he found out what was going down he immediately called his boss and gave out the information. Since there was over twenty guys or so, he wanted to wait for back up, but did his boss care? No. Why? Because he was the Capitol of New York and could barrel through anything! “Bastard...” He whispered to himself and buried his head under his pillow.

So with direct orders, he picked places to hide to sneak closer and closer into their hideout. That is, until he was caught and tied up. Of course not without a fight, it was Albany after all. They held him up and locked him in a closet filled with unknown chemicals and god knows what else. It wasn’t until hours later that he was rescued and brought to the Hospital to get checked. He seemed fine the first day, but yesterday he was sore with a headache and vomiting. Today he was just lying in bed and keeping himself content as to not rush to the bathroom again or have coughing fits. And if his nose would stop tickling, oh he would be in heaven if it would just stop tickling.

4:29p.m

Phoenix had arrived in Manhattan and was now taking a cab to Albany. It was a tiring flight and a boring drive. The city streets were filled with people and large incredible buildings that seemed to reach for the skies, a sight that always caught her attention whenever she visited New York. Which wasn’t often because Albany would insist on coming to Arizona to see her instead. As she rode in the back seat for the remaining two and a half hours, she was becoming more fidgety and was texting Tallahassee to ease her nerves. Upon arriving at Albany's house she paid the driver for his time and walked up the path to his two story apartment. She examined the dulling white paint as it peeled down the sides. “Yep, this is his house. Love the paint job Al.” She grinned sarcastically and continued up to the door. She fidgeted with the knob to see if it was locked and pulled out a spare key from her pocket to unlock the door. She closed the door gently and locked it back. The neighborhood wasn’t exactly a friendly place.

“Ksh! Hish! K'shu! Hik'shoo!” She dropped her bag on the couch and looked around to the strange noise. They were cute, little bursts of sounds that sounded like a kitten. “Oi, you at it again?” A male voice asked with a heavy New York accent. “I'm goin' back now. Try not to kill yourself, get well soon.” Phoenix then recognized the voice and walked over to the stairs to meet the man. “Yo, Phoenix. I didn't expect to see you here.” It was Albany's father, New York. He waved and scurried down the stairs to shake her hand. “Perfect timing actually, Albany's caught something and could use the company. I just came to check on him and bring him some things.” “Hishew! Hach! Ksh! Ksh! Hiksh!” They both looked up the stairwell to the sound. “He's been doin' that since I came over. Take care of my Capitol for me, I gotta run.” He pat her shoulder and made his way to the door. Phoenix sighed and trotted up the stairs and found his room. It was cracked open with a small light shining out.

She pushed the door open and found Albany in his black tank top hunched over with a hand hovering in front of his face with his eyes fluttering and mouth open. “You okay Al?” Her voice made him jump and panic. “Phiihhh Pheo! Whahhh...whad...hih...are you dooo...hih!” His head tilted back and he turned away from her at the last second. “Hik'shew! Hahh...ish! Ishu! Hach! Hich! T'chew! Ugh...snnff...” Phoenix stood at his door with a hand over her mouth and began to shake. He looked over embarrassed and jumped again when he saw tears forming in her eyes. “O-oi! Pheo, whad's wrong?” He was about to get up when Phoenix bent over laughing. He was confused at first but then turned even redder when he figured out why she was laughing. “Pfffft, what was that? Just now? Hahaha!” She wiped her tears from her eyes and slowly made her way to sit at the foot of his bed. “I've never heard you make that noise before.” He looked down to avoid her eyes and sniffled thickly, grimacing at the sound.

She placed a hand on his shoulder and squeezed it. “I'm sorry, I shouldn't have laughed. You okay?” He glanced up and her smile had faded into a frown. He nodded and sat up, placing his hand on hers with a weak smile. “Yeah snf I’m fide. I jusd feel lige garbadge.” He raised his fist and coughed harshly into it and rubbed his throat. “You kdow you didn'd deed do cobe over...you could catch this. Hih!” She sympathetically and pat his shoulder as his nose twitched cutely. He raised his hand over his mouth and sniffled again to ease the itch the best he could. “Al, don’t hold it in. I had my laugh.” His eyes were fluttering and he shook his head. “Ihhhht...hurts...hih...hahhh...hiiihhhh...hah!” She rolled her eyes and moved his hand away and gently rubbed her finger under his nose. He was squirming to get free with her hand holding him down, but stopped when the itch died and looked at her confused. Tears were in his eyes and she wiped them away.

“Next time I wont help, but you should really just let them out.” She smiled and kissed his forehead but quickly retreated from the heat. “You're burning up...” He gave a pathetic smile and scratched his head. “Yeah...bud I dook mbedicide already. Snf snf, bud I don'd kdow how long id will sday down. My sdomach hurds lige hell...” He wrapped an arm around his stomach when it made an eerie grumble. She grimaced at his voice and reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out a soft orange handkerchief. She pinched his nose with it and his eyes widened to the action. “Blow. I can't understand you like this.” She smiled when he blushed and he hesitated before complying with a loud honk that made them both shudder. “Sorry...I'll wash it for you later Pheo.” He grinned sheepishly as she folded it into a tiny square and placed it in his hand. “Don't worry about it. Lay back down and I'll make you something for your throat and stomach.” He nodded and laid down, curling back under the blanket and tightly gripping her handkerchief in his hand. She closed the door quietly and headed down the stairs.

Albany listened for Phoenix to reach the kitchen and sat up quickly. His stomach was in knots and he felt a familiar taste in his mouth that made him want to gag. He unraveled himself from his fleece blanket and trudged to his bathroom to prepare for the unstoppable to come. The sound of horrid retching echoed through his apartment as if it were connected to speakers. Phoenix turned to the sound and sighed, this was going to be a long day.

Part Two is done! I hope this one came out okay for everyone!

Quick note: I like to see the States as more of Mothers and Fathers to the Capitols. But there are exceptions for smaller States and their Capitols. Like for example, Hawaii and Honolulu are more like siblings. blushsmiley.gif

I hope this is okay! Sorry for any misspells or poor grammar. sweatdrop.gif

Edited by fang815

Aww, cute little Al sneezes!!!!

I'm picturing this with the New York accent, which makes it exponentially hotter <3 <3 <3

Great job! Keep at it :D

Hahahaha. I picture Albany with small, rapid and cute fits, something that you wouldn't think he would have because he acts all cocky and tough. biggrinsmiley.gif I can't write accents very well though, but I'll try what I can do. It should be a bit obvious on who has what though. I think Austin and Albany will be written mostly with attempted accents in future posts because they are so adorable. blushsmiley.gif

More posts will be present soon! I would like to continue using my OCs for this thread since I feel more confident in them. With the exception of America, Canada, and perhaps England since they are technically family and America being their Nation. If you have any Ideas regarding them please say so and I will try my best to write them! biggrinsmiley.gif Until then, I look for inspiration!

Yayy! I love America and Canada and England <3 <3 <3

And you don't have to attempt writing the accents. I can picture them in my head :D

Heeheeheehee yes I know, but it's fun and it's experience. biggrinsmiley.gif I'm going to draw today, so hopefully I can accomplish one character.

And perhaps another post if possible??? laugh.png

YAAAAAAY I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE DRAWINGS!!!

I have a rough draft for Phoenix completed so she should be done soon! biggrinsmiley.gif but they may take a while since my brain is overloading with other things currently. But drabbles should be easy if i can think of scenarios biggrinsmiley.gif

Hey I'm back with another drabble thingy! (I should have mentioned that my last had only two parts...sorry!) The first few are going to be rookie level because I have no clue what I’m doing. But I intend to try my very hardest! biggrinsmiley.gif

Surprise Visitor Part One

It was a nice and warm day out in Arizona. The sun was high in the sky with no trace of a single cloud for miles. We take our attention to a small auto shop, Liz's Auto Shop. After the remodeling a few years back, Phoenix's partner Liz was named the Mascot and had his own picture over the shop's entrance desk. They were quite proud of it. On that particular day however, it was the start of mating season and Liz was dropped off in the Desert to breed for the next seventy or so days. Phoenix was always in good physical condition and always ate healthy whenever possible. But on the second week of mating season she began to have a loss of apatite and was stuck with on and off fatigue. Being her stubborn self she shrugged it off and prepared for the day ahead. Her boss had called her in early this morning due to many workers calling in sick and she was the best mechanic they had ever had. She obliged hands down and even offered to work overtime.

She was in the process of putting her jacket on when a strong tickle entered the back of her nose and she held a hand up to her mouth in preparation. “Hah...heeehhhhh...hih!” Her body was bent back and she could feel it getting stronger, but nothing coming. It was stuck. “Hehhhh...hiiiihhhhh...hah hah...hih!” She stood there for a good minute with her breath catching until it released harshly. “Hetchu! Hik'shew! Hah...hetchoo!” She groaned and fell back onto her bed with her hand over her mouth and gradually sliding it to her forehead. “Ugh...well this sucks.” “Miss Jones? Are you alright?” 'Crap.' She thought. Her house keeper knocked lightly on her door and came in. “I'm alright Nancy.” “I hope you're not catching this cold going around. Would you like some medicine?” Phoenix shook her head and quickly got up to finish getting ready and headed down the stairs and out the front door in a hurry. Nancy was sweet and nice and all, but could be a real mother hen when she wanted to be when she was there.

She hoped onto her Harley after placing her things in the carry case and strapping her helmet on. She began to feel a bit stuffed on the ride and had to remove her helmet at a red light to breathe. She arrived at the shop at exactly 6:35a.m and punched herself in and went to change into her work uniform. “Hey, it's great to have you come in so early. I really need the help with the cars we got in.” Her boss walked in with sweat and oil and grease all over his clothes and face. “No problem Nick.” “I've been here since four with Zack and Allen, but Allen had an accident and I sent him home.” He walked up to Phoenix and sat on the changing bench next to her bag facing the other way. She was in a changing stall so he couldn’t see anything. “What happened to Allen? Did he drop an engine on his foot again?” She tried not to laughed at the idea as to not cause any coughing from her soaring throat. “No, he said he felt sick and ran to the bathroom. When Zack found him...let's just say it wasn't healthy, that's for sure.”

They both sighed and Phoenix opened the door in her single gray pocketed 'oil suit', as she called it. She tied up her hair into a pony tail and tossed her other clothes into her bag and then the bag into her locker. “Is anyone else here?” He looked up at her blankly. “Hopefully someone that isn’t sick from this bug going around?” He looked up to think for a moment and then stood to walk with her. “Markus, Sam, and Anthony are here.” Phoenix frowned at his answer. “Any Mechanics?” He smirked nervously and she sighed again. “Charles is here...but he's been with me to finish his training. I've called everyone I could Sabrina, everyone's out. Markus seems fine and is running the office, but the others are a little...pale?” He glanced at Phoenix to see if she made any reaction and frowned when she seemed to show no interest. He examined her for a few seconds and swiftly walked in front of her. She stopped and looked into his eyes as his finally looked into hers.

“Sabrina?” She gulped when he stepped closer. “You seem a bit off. Are you feeling alright?” She looked down with her eyes closed and scratched her head. “It's just a sore throat, I’ll be fine.” She sniffled when she went to take a breath through her nose and opened her eyes at the sound. Great, now she was getting more stuffed up. “Sabrina.” She looked back to him. “If you show any serious signs of illness, I’m relieving you.” “It was just a-” He was now glaring at her and she nodded. “If I hear a single cough or sneeze out of you, you're going home. I will have no hesitation in relieving one of my best. Do I make myself clear?” She was about to reject but he was still glaring. “Crystal...sir.” Nick wasn’t one to be demanding or seem rough around the edges, but he cared for his employees and wanted to see them happy and healthy. He even went as far as to close shop when the flu roamed over and sent everyone home for a week. It was times like these that Phoenix disliked being a Capitol.

If too many of her State's people got sick or a pandemic happened within Arizona's boarders, she and Arizona would fall ill. Thankfully this was just a cold and nothing serious. Nick wondered off into the garage to finish up some cars and Phoenix walked the opposite way to mark of three that needed done. They had a total of seventeen vehicles to work on and there was little time for breaks. She sniffled thickly through her stuffed up nose and coughed quietly behind her closed mouth while pulling on her gloves. Her nose was irritated with all the fumes and she was constantly sniffling and rubbing at it on her arm as to not get oil in it. The irritation was growing and she barely had time to pull out her orange handkerchief from her pocket in time. “Hetchu! Hnnch!” She quickly looked up and around her to see if anyone heard. She sighed again, thankful that she was alone. “This is going to be cutting it close isn't it?” She whispered to herself and reached into the first vehicle she saw.

I have an idea for Part Two, but I wanted your opinion on who the 'Surprise Visitor' should be. Any character from the list that you want to come in? Or shall I pick at random? biggrinsmiley.gif

Sorry for any misspells or mistakes again. sweatdrop.gif

I thought of something interesting and decided to bring in my next favorite of the group. biggrinsmiley.gif I hope you enjoy!

Surprise Visitor Part Two

“Hnxch! Hnchu! Ugh...” Phoenix wipes under her nose with her handkerchief and places it back into her pocket. It's only been three hours and with each passing minute it feels like her body is growing more tired and sore. Sweat is dripping from her face, weather it was from the unairconditioned garage or from a fever making itself present. Either way, she had cars that needed fiddled with and it was only her, Nick, and the Trainee, Zack, that Nick was constantly watching like a newborn. She was almost positive that Nick had noticed her condition, but knew two things. One, if he sent Phoenix home, he would be left to tend to all the cars with almost no help from Zack. And two, Phoenix would stay and work until she collapsed because that's just how she is. She would eventually admit to being sick, but that wouldn’t stop her from working when they were really short-handed. Phoenix braced herself up on the hood of the car and held her head down as a wave of dizziness overcame her.

Snnff ugh...if only my head would stop spinning...” She said to herself and shook her head. Her nose was constantly irritated by the fumes and continuously rubbed at it to better concentrate and not accidentally hurt herself with the tools. She didn’t seem to mind the sneezing or sniffling as much as she did with her sore throat and dizzy spells. Except when they got stuck and she had to wait for them to come out to continue. Like now. “Hehhh...heh...heh...hih!” Feeling that she had a few seconds, she brought her handkerchief out again and placed it over her nose in preparation. “Hahh...hahh...hiahhh...” She leaned forward a bit and took a long sniffle that seemed to work. “Hetchu! Hishew! Hah...hatchu!” “Whoa, bless you! Sabrina, you alright?” A voice called from her side but she was too tired to care or pay them any mind at the moment. She sniffled and placed her handkerchief back in her pocket. “Hey, Brina!” Her silly nickname made her realize who it was. He had given her that nickname a while ago and used it mainly when he wanted her attention.

“What do you want Markus?” She leaned back against the cool tool cart with her eyes closed and waited for him to answer. She knew she sounded a little irritated and harsh, she didn’t mean to, but she really couldn’t care less. “Ouch. Are you feeling alright?” He walked up next to her side with concern obvious in his tone and facial expressions. “Yeah snf I’m fine. Aren't you suppose to be watching the counter for costumers?” She cracked her eyes open to stare at the floor and wait for the dizziness to pass again. “I am...but you have a visitor.” She quickly stood up and stared at him questioningly. “Who, it's still early in the morning right?” He shrugged and turned to wave them over from the garage door that connected to the office. “Is it a costumer?” He turned back to face her and shook his head. “Did you at least get their name?” She asked with a sigh and leaned on her arms on the front of the car from the dizziness. She saw him shake his head again and walk over to her.

Markus placed a hand on her back and rubbed soothingly and frowned when he could feel unusual warmth. Her head gave a slight nod before, “Hetchu! Heh! Hitchu!” “Bless ya.” Said a surprised country accent. Phoenix's eyes lit up and she spun around in the voice's direction. “Howdy, ya feelin' alright Sabrina?” She stood in shock to see him standing before her. “Told you, you had a visitor.” If Phoenix wasn’t so frozen by her visitor's visit, she would have naturally smacked Markus upside the head for his lack of seriousness. “Wih...William! I uh...heh...hetchu!” Before she could say anything, another bothersome sneeze freed itself and made her stagger a bit and Markus held her arm. “Easy there.” She rubbed furiously at her nose and faced away from them. William was at her other side in a second and was holding her other side firmly. “Sabrina, you alright?” The dizziness was more or less kicking her ass and Markus and William could see it. Markus eyed William and pointed to a crate to sit her down on.

And this is Part two done! Sorry that this one was a bit shorter than Part one, it's late and I’m tired. yawn.gif Part three will be up soon, I promise!

I also have Albany's rough draft completed so it wont be much longer for the drawings. biggrinsmiley.gifbiggrinsmiley.gifbiggrinsmiley.gif

Edited by fang815

I really didn't know who I was going to add, but I figured I would give Austin some love. biggrinsmiley.gif

Btw, how big on care taking are you? blushsmiley.gif

Caretaking isn't my biggest thing, I'm more into the hiding sickness and denial thing, but sometimes when the victim is super miserable and when it's written in just the right way it can be really really adorable <3

Hmmmmmmm.....I think I can do this, and if not, I tried. I'll see what I can formulate and hopefully it works out! shifty.gif