Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Millers - Character with the fetish?

Shay

I was watching this past Thursday's episode of the sitcom, The Millers, on demand, and the main character, Nathan, listed an attractive sneeze as one of the qualities he looked for in a woman. He went on to say that he never would have married his ex if he'd known she sneezed like an airplane toilet.

Later in the episode he saw the woman he was interested in sneeze(was a single quiet "mousy" sneeze), and his comment was "Adorable, I hope she has allergies." I'm not sure if that's enough to say that the character has the fetish(he might just find sneezes cute or something), but it's certainly the closest I've ever seen in canon.

Edited by Shayla

I saw this...it was awesome! She sneezed because he asked her to smell pepper! Very cool episode. :)

Are you sure this was the same episode? I don't recall there being pepper involved at all. I just remember him witnessing her sneeze from like the other side of the room or something and then making that comment. Though being drugged up on post surgical pain meds it's possible that I missed some details.

They were sitting at the table at their dinner date and he held the pepper out to her and asked her if it smelled right to her lol. Yes it was the same one your talking about! :)

What 0-0 I must watch this show. Wait, is this the show with the lesbian parents?

What 0-0 I must watch this show. Wait, is this the show with the lesbian parents?

I believe the show to which you are referring is called The Fosters.

Definitely sounds like this character has the fetish. Whether or not the writers are aware that they gave their character this idiosyncraticy is a different story. :P

I must watch this episode!twitchsmile.gif

They were sitting at the table at their dinner date and he held the pepper out to her and asked her if it smelled right to her lol. Yes it was the same one your talking about! smile.png

I seriously don't remember this bit at all, but as I said I've been all drugged up because of a recent surgery. I'll have to find it again and see what you are talking about.

ETA: Ok skimmed through the episode again and found the bit you were talking about and it was like right before the bit about him saying he hoped she had allergies. I must have been really out of it to have missed it the first time. So this episode was even more fetishy than I originally thought. Not only does the character have a thing for sneezing but he actually made his date sneeze on purpose.

Edited by Shayla

where and how can some of us unfamiliar with this see clips of this?

I can't find it on youtube but go to nbc.com and look for The Millers- episode Cancellation Fee.

that guy in that show is awesome......that was a great clip! someone from this forum MUST be working for the show as a writer :) here he is in an even funnier clip...