Sneeze Fetish Forum

Thomas Gibson (possible sneeze)

darkness-is-the-light

Okay, so the name of this actor is in the title. He plays Hotch on Criminal Minds. So, one day I was watching the bloopers for the show and I "think" I found a clip of him sneezing. It's off camera, (Why?) but it sounds like it was near the camera plus he sounds like he's near the camera. Also, after the sneeze, Paget Brewster (Prentiss) gives a little smirk, maybe indicating it was him. Here's the clip:

The sneeze is at around 1:35ish.

Edited by Sophie83540
Title

That's funny! I've never heard something like that before!thumbup1.gif

• 1 year later...

Alright, I finally did some digging and I found the episode that the sneeze blooper came from. 
it's from 6.12 "Corazon" and that sneeze could have been from anyone. Emily didn't smirk at Hotch, she smirked at the camera. The seating on the plane for this episode is Emily is on the outside, next to Derek. Ashley Seaver is directly across from Emily, and Rossi is directly across from Derek. Hotch is sitting to Emily's right, and Reid is in the the back. It might have been from Thomas, but obviously there's no way to tell. It sounded further back, like it could have come from Matthew. And it also didn't have a pitch that sounded like it could have come from Thomas. He's got a deep voice and laugh, so I'm skeptical to believe that it was Thomas that sneezed.  

But, there was a clip of Matthew sneezing from a season two blooper and it was surprisingly deep for his voice, and I am certain it was Matthew based on him apologizing afterward in the background. 

The hardcore analyzing in this thread is so funny :lol: Lol we all want a Matthew sneeze but I'd take a Thomas Gibson one too :P

Edited by Melody
3 hours ago, Melody said:

The hardcore analyzing in this thread is so funny :lol: Lol we all want a Matthew sneeze but I'd take a Thomas Gibson one too :P

Well, there is one from Matthew. The only thing is that there isn't a visual since he's in the background. 

2 hours ago, Sophie83540 said:

But, there was a clip of Matthew sneezing from a season two blooper and it was surprisingly deep for his voice, and I am certain it was Matthew based on him apologizing afterward in the background. 

Ok, yes, Matthew has one of those chesty sneezes, that I find kind of funny and cute. Plus he was too far back in the scene to be heard so closely. So I guess it couldn't be him. 

1 hour ago, Melody said:

But now I'm wondering if it could be a woman's cough/sneeze. if you listen very closely the word 'dammit' can be heard from Rachel Nichols (Ashely Seaver) and then Joe (Rossi) says something, and then Thomas laughs. IDK, maybe it was neither of them and it was a camera operator or director...?