Sneeze Fetish Forum

First sneeze in my new realationship (m)

Sneezypeezy

Okay, so my long distance boyfriend and I decided to end things so we did. :/ I was upset but, it was for the best. (I don't know if anyone cares, but just thought id mention it because my last Obvs have been about him) anyway, I'm dating this new guy. :) I will refer to him as C. He has auburn hair, freckles, and he wears halt frame glasses xD ( I don't know if that's what they're called) and a medium-biggish nose. I've literally been waiting and hoping for him to sneeze. We've only been dating for almost two months but we've know eachother since 5th grade and I can't remember him ever sneezing, but he's faked one before as a joke. Now on with the obs. We were walking in the hallway holding hands when all of a sudden he rubs under his nose and won't look at me. We're still walking when he turns to his right side ( I was holding his left hand) and he sneezes into his elbow pretty forcefully but I could tell he tried to stifle it a little it was kind of like huh-XGT-chu so after I was in shock but somehow I managed to bless him and then we continued walking. I feel like he felt awkward about sneezing but it literally made my day <3

Wowie he seems like a cutie. He's a keeper :P. congrats on two months of patience rewarded. Thanks for sharing this obs :)

Wowie he seems like a cutie. He's a keeper :P. congrats on two months of patience rewarded. Thanks for sharing this obs :)

Thank you!:) it was totally worth the wait :)