Sneeze Fetish Forum

Animated Movies, Cartoons, and Superheros

Arty

Hello my lovely friends :love: so I wanted to know what animated movie, cartoon, or superhero would you like me to write about. Im taking down requests (Even though I have other stories to finish. :sweatdrop: I really do not mind doing requests for others.

So just let me know the following:

The fandom in the cateogory mentioned above

Pairings: ( I :heart: yaoi so if you want that let me know:))

The sneezer

(Ok for now Im only doing oneshots but if u want chapters please let me know how many ok? Also, this is for anyone who wants sick males in animated movies, cartoons, and superheros.Im also an artist so again if want a drawing in said cateogories, please let me know kay?)

• 2 weeks later...

Suprised that nobody responded yet! Yeah,I'd love to see more animation fics around here!

Fandom: Teen Titans

Pairings: RobinXStarfire

Sneezer: Robin

Finally!! Someone responded...*happy cry* ok. I will see what I can do. Thanks!

I second that! Pretty much anything Dick Grayson is fine with me! (Wouldn't say no to the big bad bat either!)

Fellow dick grayson fan!!! Woooo! If i do any sickfic based on a comic book character, it will be Dick Grayson...he needs caring for too. :) Bruce will be included too..heheh

• 1 month later...

Hehe yes cake it is. I just been.busy with my art pieces. Plus ur the only one who gave me a request cake. So ill try to fullfill it for u.

Yay!! Fellow Dick Grayson fans!! :) I thought I was the only one. *cries happy* it's been a while since I've officially been able to go on here but I'm so happy I found this. :)

Dick grayson for la win baby!!!!!!!!

Edited by Artygirl22
  • 1 month later...

Ok....I want everyone to know that im currently writing the Dick Grayson one shot. I know....FINALLY! XD And yes Cake, it is teen titans! Hopefully tonight ill post it.

What sort of animated movies are you talking about?

Hello! Well stuff from like disney...or dreamworks or any movie that was animated in 2D or 3D...

examples:

Jack frost, Pitch or Jamie bennett from Rise of the Guardians...

Gaston from beauty and beast

Jim Hawkins from Treasure planet..

Demetri fromAnatasia.

Wybie Lovat from Coraline-I love him so...:)

Uh....victor van dort fron corpse bride..

Stuff like that. But if u can't think of one, thats ok cause u can still chose a male superhero or male cartoon character.

Well yes its an animated film. I mean coraline is clay animated..

Though...i uh...never seen the lego movie...i should.

I think this is a great idea. It doesn't seem animated movies and such are around here much. Are you still open to requests? If not,it's cool.

Weeell,after your Nightwing(not Darkwing) story,I reread a few more of your stories. Might just be the nostalgia talking but all of the ones I read we're fabulous. Soooooo, I wondering if you could possibly handle writing...a Sonic the Hedgehog fic? If you don't know how to write it it's cool but I have faith in you.

Sonic eh? I remember that gotta go fast blue hedgehog. Ill see what i can do.

Now the sickie is sonic. But will he be sick alone or will he be cared for by lets say tails or the like? I actually have ideas in this head of mine. :)

Oh and thank you for responding to this post.

Thanks a lot for taking my request. :D

Sounds like a good idea to me. I'm actually a softie when it comes to brotherly fluff. Otherwise feel free to surprise me!