Sneeze Fetish Forum

Taking story requests!

Seniorstatus14

So I want to start writing stories. I've written 2 already but I want to write more so I'm taking requests!! Here are some fandoms I feel comfortable writing about. Feel free to request other shows, and if I've watched it a few times and feel I could attempt it I'll let you know.

• Greys Anatomy
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • Glee
  • Disney shows (Old or New, like Lizzie McGuire and Recess or Good Luck Charlie and Ant Farm)
  • Disney movies (classics or new to theater)
  • Nickolodeon Shows (Old or new, like Rugrats or Big Time Rush)
  • Harry Potter
  • Big Bang Theory
  • Sherlock BBC
  • Doctor Who (Possibly, just started watching last month, I started with the 9th doctor and now I've just started the 11th doctor. I plan to go back and watch the first doctors after I finish with the 11th)
  • Dance Moms (Maybe, I've never really seen a Dance moms fic.)

Please be specific if you want cold/flu or allergy. Also, I said Disney movies or Nickolodeon shows, but I have not seen all the shows. For example when I was little I was not allowed to watch things like Ren and Stimpy, Beavus and Butthead, Catdog, etc.) So leave your requests below and I will write them as soon as I can :)

So I want to start writing stories. I've written 2 already but I want to write more so I'm taking requests!! Here are some fandoms I feel comfortable writing about. Feel free to request other shows, and if I've watched it a few times and feel I could attempt it I'll let you know.

• Greys Anatomy
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • Glee
  • Disney shows (Old or New, like Lizzie McGuire and Recess or Good Luck Charlie and Ant Farm)
  • Disney movies (classics or new to theater)
  • Nickolodeon Shows (Old or new, like Rugrats or Big Time Rush)
  • Harry Potter
  • Big Bang Theory
  • Sherlock BBC
  • Doctor Who (Possibly, just started watching last month, I started with the 9th doctor and now I've just started the 11th doctor. I plan to go back and watch the first doctors after I finish with the 11th)
  • Dance Moms (Maybe, I've never really seen a Dance moms fic.)

Please be specific if you want cold/flu or allergy. Also, I said Disney movies or Nickolodeon shows, but I have not seen all the shows. For example when I was little I was not allowed to watch things like Ren and Stimpy, Beavus and Butthead, Catdog, etc.) So leave your requests below and I will write them as soon as I can smile.png

I also watch Grimm. I forgot to list that show.

Always up for a good Fix It Felix Sneezefic from Wreck It Ralph. Ill never get tired of this fandom XD Allergy ridden Felix is always good, or him with a really bad cold. I like the idea of him having an allergy, but no one knows what it is. and it takes a while to figure out, while all the time he is suffering. its all good :)

*raises hand* I request Some Lilo&Stitch allergies yes?. If stitch were to have a glitch, bahaha(again he would have a glitch) but the glitch were an allergy that would be great, maybe to pollen? Please do consider my request & pm me or ask me if you have questions c: I can be more specific if you don't get.

So I want to start writing stories.

Disney movies (classics or new to theater)

So leave your requests below and I will write them as soon as I can smile.png

I have been begging writers on this forum to write a story of a Disney Princess (Ariel is my 1st choice, Jasmine is my 2nd) that involves sneezing while hiding. Or if you don't want to do a hiding fic, definitely make them try to hold back their sneezes. Inducing or dust allergies are my particular preferences

Ok, I'll write the stories as soon as I can, :) they will most likely be posted tomorrow in the early morning since I don't have anything to do during my last week of summer vacation!

So I want to start writing stories.

Disney movies (classics or new to theater)

So leave your requests below and I will write them as soon as I can smile.png

I have been begging writers on this forum to write a story of a Disney Princess (Ariel is my 1st choice, Jasmine is my 2nd) that involves sneezing while hiding. Or if you don't want to do a hiding fic, definitely make them try to hold back their sneezes. Inducing or dust allergies are my particular preferences

Do you want Ariel in the Sea or on Land?

Do you want Ariel in the Sea or on Land?

I'd like a land story, but it doesn't have to start or end there.

Gah! DeathNoteOwner and ThePokeFan599 I apologize I have a serious case of writer's block when it comes to starting stories. I can always do middles and ends just not beginnings LOL. I'll get those stories up as soon as I can :)

Gah! DeathNoteOwner and ThePokeFan599 I apologize I have a serious case of writer's block when it comes to starting stories. I can always do middles and ends just not beginnings LOL. I'll get those stories up as soon as I can smile.png

it's fine, I get writers block all the time. It's naturel :D

I'll be patient c:

If you have any questions or want me too be more specific tell me alright? anything to help out the writer c: