Sneeze Fetish Forum

For 24Me, Hollowication, Dulcy!, and Animania: I LOVE YOU!

Not_Telling

You guys. You amazingly awesome guys. I come home from my two week trip to find the stories forum flooded with LEGEND OF ZELDA SNEEZEFICS. This made me so happy! What a gift! I absolutely love all these stories and will read them again and again because Link is so hot! Omigosh I love you guys SO MUCH! Anyway, I've been thinking. Why not pay you back for this lovely present of Zelda fiction? Of course, my first priority will be Hollowication's picture (don't worry, I didn't forget). But anyway, this is what I am going to do.

Each of you is welcome to send me a request for a sneeze fic or fanfic. Then, I am going to take all of your requests and write a supermega story to the best of my ability! I know this means I may have to do a crossover but I'm fine with that.

I will hopefully start the fic as soon as I gather all the requests AND I finish Hollowication's picture. Thank you guys so much for your awesomeness!!!

Edited by Not_Telling

I can say that at least for my part, writing that fic was fun, even though at the time I wasn't so sure if it was all that good... So you're welcome? :D

lol i know i was just being silly.

Soooo what is your request then? Or do you need more time to think about it?

nah, i'm fine :3 i have nothing really in mind xD i appreciate the offer, though :)

oh....... ok ur welcome then i guess lemme know if you change your mind!

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!!! for me? Honto? i get to make a request...omgomg *squealgazmkirakiraomgsqueeflump* happyness omg yay!!! ...erm...request...request...can it be anything...? (pictures favourite characters she could have put into sneezefics)...OMG! Ikuto sama! Kaito kun! my beloved's!!!! happinesses!!!! *rant's and falls off of edge of happiness world into more happiness*

i make no sense xD to summarise, can it be about any character of anything ever made ever? :'3 (if so you can tell where this is going xD)

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!!! for me? Honto? i get to make a request...omgomg *squealgazmkirakiraomgsqueeflump* happyness omg yay!!! ...erm...request...request...can it be anything...? (pictures favourite characters she could have put into sneezefics)...OMG! Ikuto sama! Kaito kun! my beloved's!!!! happinesses!!!! *rant's and falls off of edge of happiness world into more happiness*

i make no sense xD to summarise, can it be about any character of anything ever made ever? :'3 (if so you can tell where this is going xD)

haha im happy ur enthusiastic. Well, yes to answer your question. Any character. Of course, if I don't really know much about the character you choose, I might request information. But I think I can see where you're going with this. ;)

muuuuuuuu nyanyanya omg omg omg yaaaay any character!!!! ooooh what should i do should i go Ikuto sama (shugo chara) or Kaito kun (Vocaloid) omgomgomg happy happy happy let me go consult the dango of truth to help me choose :)

I'm glad you liked it! Um, I really don't have a request, sorry! I'm just glad you liked it!

I'm glad you liked it! Um, I really don't have a request, sorry! I'm just glad you liked it!

Oh. Um, okay I suppose. But lemme know if u change your mind

muuuuuuuu nyanyanya omg omg omg yaaaay any character!!!! ooooh what should i do should i go Ikuto sama (shugo chara) or Kaito kun (Vocaloid) omgomgomg happy happy happy let me go consult the dango of truth to help me choose smile.png

I dont know what these are but I can research them

I know what it is, but I'm not too familiar with it. So, you say you want Kaito vocaloid?

yay yay yay yay yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! KAITO CHAN!!!!!(this is even more awesome now i found out he's getting his first full size figurine! iv'e been in full fangirl moment for days!:o)

yay yay yay yay yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! KAITO CHAN!!!!!(this is even more awesome now i found out he's getting his first full size figurine! iv'e been in full fangirl moment for days!7.gif)

M'kay well I will see what I can do I am still working on Hollowication's picture (I kicked my behind a few days ago and actually got started on it thank god) and I am waiting on a reply from 24me :)