Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hannibal Doodle (M)

Garnet

I did a thing. I don't understand how Mads Mikkelsen's face works at all.

3zLzwNG.jpg

I may toss some color or shading on it tomorrow.

I just love his effort to contain the sneeze. :dribble: Aside from that, he looks delicious. Mmm. :heart:

I could eat him up. HURR.

Hot diggity dang that is some good stuff OvO hot hot nose wrinkling action. Mads' face does seem incomprehensible but you've done quite a good job!

Oh, gawd yes. x__x

Yes, yes, this is good, yes. Uh.

Mads is one of those 'I-can't-decide-whether-your-face-is-beautiful-or-strange-or-both' kind of men, which usually translates into blazing hotness in my brain. I think you've captured him beautifully. <3 I could just eat him up. twitchsmile.gif

Edited by VoOs

I think you've succeeded in making him more attractive to me ;) I didn't really see all the fuss (he's not terrible, but not terribly attractive to me either. This definitely improves on my opinion!)

Lovely as always, Garnet! <3

Holy Moly, this is fantastic! I just started watching the series, and I've been waiting for something fetishy! Thank you!! :D

Oh jeez, you guys are so sweet <3 Super glad you enjoyed. Mads is kind of fun to draw, I may do more of him soon. In the meantime, I tossed some color on for kicks.

DZMZjEz.jpg

Oh my Jesus Christ. UGHHH. His noseee. Andandand the way you can see him trying to keep the sneeze contained ajsdklfjksdfl.

Nope. NOPE. RIP, Spoo. :stretcher:

Gar, you are seriously talented and amazing and never stop, okay? Okay.

Nice! I've only seen the show a few times (LOVE the movies though) but I thought that actor was really hot :D

Holy sprlghmngahh! :dribble: Mads is maddeningly attractive, beautiful, and sexy. And you just... heh... :sillybounce: TOO SEXY!!! I especially love the coloured version. Gah. Please, if you ever feel like drawing him again, you know you will have a fan drooling and worshipping RIGHT HERE. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

This is gorgeously perfect!

• 2 weeks later...

asdlffdljskjglsffgk;jkfgd

I actually can't decide whether I like the b&w or the colored one better; they're both so great! I love that the only color in the original one is the pinkness of his nose (and eyelids, maybe?), and I love how he's literally shaking with the effort to control the sneeze. Guhhhhh. I'd say you did a pretty freakin' good job figuring out how that face works. :)

*SCREAAAMS* because this is PERFECT! oh my god, who did you sell your soul to, to draw this gorgeous Mads???