Sneeze Fetish Forum

Has anyone been 'scared' to see someone sneeze?

AppleBlossom

I know it's a weird topic, but I am terribly afraid to see my male English teacher sneeze. Right now, he has a major cold, and it's scaring the crap out of me! Everytime he sniffs I nearly freak out, I can't even look him in the eye! My friend commented how she had a cold too, and my teacher then asked her if she wanted a tissue. O_o During the lesson, I forced myself to look at him, only to catch him wiping his huge, red nose in a tissue. I nearly died -_-

Yes, a part of me wanted to see him sneeze, but i'm completely petrified! What if he sneezes mid-talking? Or even worse talking to me!!

Has anyone experienced this?

Edited by AppleBlossom

Yes. :lol: One lecturer I had always got a very red nose around 40 minutes into the lecture, proceeded to fumble for a tissue while continuing his lecture, then he would blow his nose, all the while continuing to talk. It was not really someone I wanted to see that from so I was crossing fingers every time and hoped he wouldn't sneeze. :laugh:

I usually feel this way around people that I care a lot about but have no desire to see sneeze - that scares me! Not to mention relatives all in all.

Also, people that I do want to see sneeze, but I'm worried it'll show too much on me how interested I am, or that they'll sneeze when I'm not alone with them... God!

People that I find unattractive though, I don't really care.

When I was very little, sneezes used to terrify me. I now believe this was my sneezing fetish before I had developed a sexual identity. I have certainly been scared to look at someone who is sneezing because I thought I would get caught... :D

i like anyone's sneeze.. even if they're unattractive. But i hate the sneezes of my immedeate family

(Bother, mom, dad).. But i got a male english teacher this semester, and im DYING to hear him sneeze. :)

Similar to what NoV said: as a child (as young as two and three) I was terrified of people sneezing.

I recall many times in nursery school literally getting hysterical if a character did so in a book or whatnot. I also remember being TERRIFIED of Santa (lol) because I was afraid...

Ugh, yeah. Little Me makes me cringe now. :P

But yes. Even today I can relate to this. Family members especially...asdfghjklNO. and even still, anyone who resembles St Nicholas. HAHA! :3

This is really interesting... I've never been "scared" but sometimes I don't want people to sneeze if that makes sense. For example, if I've created an image of someone's sneezes, I don't want them to ruin it. But that doesn't happen very often. I remember when my really fit student teacher was sat right next to me, and he sneezed. I was sat by my friend who knows about the fetish so I started going red and embarrassed, he then took in a deep breath and I was liike "please don't, please don't!" thank god he didn't!! And I was at the doctors with my dad, it was only the three of us in the room (my dad, the doctor and me) and the doctor kept rubbing his nose and blinking. He then had a sneezing fit while we were talking and neither me or my dad bless people often (I sometimes do but not in front of family). It was horrible.1.gif xx

This is more along the lines of what g123 said than being afraid someone will sneeze because you find them unattractive, but it is being afraid, in a sense, of someone sneezing so I figure it's worth sharing anyway.

The people I'm sometimes afraid of seeing sneeze are the ones I am the most attracted to, especially if I am working on trying to maybe start a relationship with them, or worse, am already dating, because I'm afraid that they'll have a sneeze I don't like and that would be so disappointing.

No... Ive never been afraid of someone sneezing. I have whats called a sneeze fetish, and I really, REALLY enjoy watching other people sneeze.... to the point of trying to MAKE them sneeze!

Edited by Sternuto

Haha Sternuto, way to put it out there. I agree with you because with the fetish the majority of the time I will people to sneeze but as I've said already, not if it's in an awkward situation. That comment actually made my day! xx

I never get scared, but it does make me very uncomfortable if I'm alone with someone other then my SO and they sneeze, because I'm one of those who can't bless people, and I always think they wonder why I don't & one day they're gonna ask me about it :dead: But I love seeing people sneeze other than that, I hate family member sneezes but again they don't scare me, nor do they inflict the rage in me that they seem to inflict in so many fetishist, I just don't like it.

I was also TERRIFIED of sneezes as a little kid - to the point where I was known for it and made fun of in Kindergarten for it. *sigh* They freaked me out and honestly, the transition from them freaking me out to me enjoying them was slow and subtle.

Even now though, I get what you mean. It's less with people who I find unappealing (then I just don't want them to sneeze but I'm not 'afraid' of it), and more with people who would put me in an awkward position by sneezing or who would maybe possibly have a disappointing sneeze and thus ruin my lovely imagined version of it.

Not scared, perhaps, but definitely worried. I was really uncomfortable once when I had an oral examination at university, and the teacher sneezed. I felt I should have blessed her since we were alone in the room, but I absolutely cannot bless people so I guess she found me rather impolite.

Also, I wouldn't like it if my boyfriend sneezed in front of my parents...that would be awkward somehow.