Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bless you obsession

vics

Ok this might sound really weird but I have a sneezing fetish and also I think a blessing fetish! Sounds odd but to me it's almost as if I enjoy the blessing more than the sneeze... I find myself obsessing how people I know would not only sneeze but what they would say if someone sneezes around them. This is going to sound more stupid as I waffle on but I find myself day dreaming about celebs I really like kristen Stewart sneezing and how they deal with someone else sneezing around them. Would they bless, ignore it, make a funny comment. Etc etc

For me the sneeze is only half the story and without the blessing it's not half as exciting. Does anyone else feel the same? Or possibly have the same 'bless you' celebrity fantasy?!... Whilst were on subject I would kill to see kristen stewart properly sneeze!....

If anyone has seen that please do let me know!

X

You are most definitely NOT weird! This is pretty much exactly how I feel.

I think it's just so hot if someone says bless you. If i'm searching for a sneeze from one of my fave celebs, and i'm unsuccessful- i'll try and look for videos of them blessing another (although thats even harder to find!)

Theres just something about it that turns me on. Its like, its hot to know that they were raised to say bless you.

Ahhh i could go on for years!

I'm kind of in the middle with this one.

It can really improve a boring sneeze or a sneeze from a male if an attractive female blesses them. Which is cool, because I find females are more likely to bless than males. But on the other side of things, my mum blesses everyone, everytime they sneeze. And she does it sooo obnoxiously! :blushing: It's proper cringe worthy stuff.

As a lil tyke I abhorred the blessing routine. Who knew I would grow to dig it bigtime. When it comes to me saying it, it can still be a sticky situation. 9/10 times I really like dishing out blessings though. When it comes to others, I am reduced to putty! I think it's adorable and am often displeased by those who don't (though I totally get that it's an optional manner and not even always regarded as a "manner".)

As far as celebs go I actually had a list of blessers going strong at one point. There were a lot of folks on there!!!